New Tires Wanted - National Tyres And Autocare Branches.
New Tires Wanted
- Well, they were new when I put them on five years ago. Ignore the dry rot and they almost look new; hey, they still hold air.
- (of the police) Desire to question or apprehend (a suspected criminal)
- (wanting) lacking: nonexistent; "the thumb is absent"; "her appetite was lacking"
- Wish to consult or speak to (someone)
- cherished: characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for; "a cherished friend"; "children are precious"; "a treasured heirloom"; "so good to feel wanted"
- Have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for
- desired or wished for or sought; "couldn't keep her eyes off the wanted toy"; "a wanted criminal"; "a wanted poster"
New Rivendell Bleriot Assembly
This is a time-lapse movie of me assembling my new Rivendell Bleriot. I suppose it's not really time-lapse, since it was really just sped up using iMovie on a Mac. It ends a little abruptly because the video camera ran out of battery as I finished pumping up the tires.
I wanted to do more with this movie, but iMovie crashed on me taking the entire movie project with it (many Apple software packages auto-save as you work -- not iMovie, apparently). Luckily, I'd exported a version to test before it crashed -- this version is all I have left :-(.
This is my second Rivendell (the other is a Quickbeam). Rivendell does an amazing job packing a bike for shipment. They did leave out a few parts, such as the seatpost and saddle (which also happened with my Quickbeam), but what was there went together without a hitch, and everything was adjusted to near perfection.
Once I get the bike completely set up there will be bike porn.
check that off the list 258/ 365
i got a lot done today. which is different from the other days this week. it's like i got a jolt of red bull or something.
so today I attempted to spend the most money a girl can spend in one day ;)
I got my hair did, and i needed some product.
I got four new tires on the van.
I had Gus's breadsticks!! yum
I got my 365 done before sunset (thank you business people for not thinking i am a total nut.)
I mowed the yard.
I got an oil change for the van.
I attended the middle child's open house.
man, i'm whipped. and a lot poorer than when i started the day ;) but that was a lot off the checklist, so.... there is something to be said for that!!
canadian tire loans
ians tyres and exhausts
best tire sales
san diego used tires
suv tires reviews
discount tire co
big value tyres
kauffman tire woodstock
4x4 mud tires